The Imp Site
Mike Preston & Anthony Preston
Driver: Mike Preston
Navigator: Anthony Preston
They used to have a Rallye Imp which they used on UK historic road rallies from 1991-1995. Anthony Preston sent [23 Jan 2002] me some of their better results (and some results of other imp crews) on historic road and stage events in the 1990s.
|Clitheroe & District Motor Club, Lancashire|
- The Leyland Test Track near Blackburn, 43 stage miles ?
- Slaidburn ?
- Grizedale Stages Rally, 43 miles of forest roads on the west side of the Grizedale Forest complex ?
- Silva Stages ?
- Proflex stages ?
- Hall Trophy ?
- Weeton stages ?
- Halloween stages ?
- Clitheroe 800 historic rally - 1st overall - Hillman Rallye Imp (Road)
- Ilkley Jubilee historic rally - 1st overall - Hillman Rallye Imp (Road)
included in the Assoc. of North Western Car Clubs Historic Championship (ANWCC). 26 entries
- Scorpion historic rally (Stoke-on-Trent) - 1st overall - Hillman Rallye Imp (Road)
org: Potteries & Newcastle MC
- Association of North Western Car Clubs (ANWCC) Historic Rally Championship - 1st overall (Road)
- Solway historic rally - 1st overall - Hillman Rallye Imp (Road)
Org.: Wigton Motor Club